Mobile Only Transaction
- iProcess Android – In this tutorial, discover how to access and download the iProcess mobile app for Android. You’ll learn how to set up your account, run a transaction, view and send a customer’s receipt, add a card reader to swipe credit cards, refund a transaction, and change settings in the app.
- iProcess IOS – This tutorial shows you how to access and download the iProcess app for iOS. You’ll learn how to set up your account, run a transaction, view and send a customer’s receipt, add a card reader to swipe credit cards, refund a transaction, and change settings in the app.
Portal Store Front Swipe Software
- Swipe – This tutorial will give you an overview of the SwIPe POS desktop application. You’ll learn how to download, install and use the software to accept card-present transactions.
- QuickBooks SyncPay – This tutorial covers everything you need to know about QuickBooks SyncPay. It covers everything from the initial installation to processing an invoice, processing a sales receipt, and how to sync your settled transactions. Below details are the specific times in the video where these topics are talked about: QuickBooks SyncPay on Vimeo
- 0:00 – Intro and Installation
- 1:56 – Setup
- 2:41 – Processing an Invoice
- 8:20 – Processing a Sales Receipt
- 10:10 – Syncing Your Settled Transactions
Processing on the Gateway
- Run Sales Transaction – This tutorial shows you how to run a transaction. You’ll discover which fields are required for both credit cards and checks, how to hide and unhide fields, and how to print and email receipts.
- Order Templates – Order Templates can make processing common orders take almost no time. This tutorial will show you how to set up Order Templates and use them in the Virtual Terminal.
- Recurring Billing – Learn the two facets of recurring payments–plans and subscriptions. You’ll also get step-by-step instructions on setting up plans and adding subscribers for recurring payments.
- Invoicing – In this tutorial, you’ll learn how to create invoices within the gateway. We’ll cover setting invoice amounts, terms, payment methods, order details, and how to manage all created invoices.
- Product Manager –Learn how the Product Manager can help to save you time by only having to enter product information once. You’ll learn to define your products and packages, including SKU, description, pricing, and other product information. In addition, you’ll see how to access your created products and packages when processing a transaction.
- Customer Vault – Learn how Customer Vault can help you store and secure customer data. You’ll also get step-by-step instructions for adding and managing customer information, including how to run a transaction from data already entered in the vault.
General Gateway Setting
- Look & Feel Settings – n this tutorial, you’ll discover how to add your logo to the gateway’s internal invoicing system. This allows your logo to appear on emails and PDFs with invoices.
- Cash Discount & Surcharge – This tutorial will show you how to configure convenience fee/surcharge information in the gateway. You’ll learn how to set surcharges based on a fixed amount or percentage and how to add it to a transaction.
- Merchant Defined Fields – This tutorial covers how to create merchant-defined fields and how you can tie them to a transaction during the checkout process on the Virtual Terminal and QuickClick interfaces.
- Test Mode – This tutorial will teach you how to put your gateway in test mode. This is a helpful feature for people who are setting up their website to accept payments to test everything out before starting to accept transactions.
Integrating with the Gateway
- Integration Portal – This video will walk you through the supported gateway integrations. You’ll get an overview of our APIs, SDKs, shopping carts, and documentation to integrate into the gateway.
- API Configuration – In this tutorial, discover how to customize the returned information in API responses. You’ll learn how to add and remove fields so you can return the necessary fields that are relevant to your business.
- Apply Pay Settings – This tutorial will show you what you need to integrate Apple Pay into the gateway. You’ll find out what’s required to get set up with this service, along with how to access documentation to troubleshoot integration issues.
- QuickClick – This tutorial will show you how to use this gateway’s hosted shopping cart solution. You’ll learn how to use the button generator to create links or buttons so customers can make purchases from your website. You’ll also learn to customize these buttons by including a redirect link following a transaction and a security key to ensure that transactions are secure.
- Security Keys Setings – This tutorial shows you how to create and obtain the security keys needed for the Three Step Redirect API and/or QuickClick shopping cart.