New POS Systems
We are combining our Hospitality Point-of-Sale Software with Terminals from our Hardware Partners. We offer complete POS packages from 1 to 90 terminals for new locations as diverse as coffee shops, quick service, casual dining, fine dining restaurants, bars, nightclubs, hotels, and major entertainment venues.
For most sites already operating with standard equipment, we provide a cost-effective migration path to a new and reliable software solution while maximizing your existing hardware investment. Since our systems are designed to run interchangeably on various hardware and operating systems, most legacy hardware can be used until it physically wears out, allowing you to spread the cost of a new POS system over the years.
oneMetrixA Complete Cloud Management Suite
It would help if you had a solution that can keep your line moving during the busiest times of the day while still providing order accuracy and owner security – and onePOS excels for Quick Service and Fast Casual operations. Our solution is custom-tailored to your business depending on your needs with features such as conversational ordering, intuitive modifiers, and one-swipe payments – with over 15 years of experience and development already behind onePOS.
|Cloud Backup: OnePOS understands how important your information is and that occasional disasters can happen. Every system has off-site backup functionality that creates a daily snapshot of your sales data and stores it safely in the cloud for five years.|
|Database Management: The onePOS data management hybrid-cloud solution provides the ability to manage restaurant data on-site using the back office product and safely off-site with the oneMetrix cloud.|
|Comprehensive Reporting: onePOS provides the oneMetrix cloud to generate various reports available at the POS and other reports for gift cards, house accounts, loyalty, and online ordering.|
|House Accounts: onePOS’s House Accounts are easily set up with the oneMetrix cloud and the POS system. Multiple locations can share house accounts and provide various types of reports and house account types.|
|OneSchedule: You are provided a simple and efficient way to create, maintain, and distribute your team member’s schedules. oneSchedule allows for weekly and daily views, which provides a more detailed picture of the schedule by day. You can also copy and merge existing schedule records, publish schedules, and automatically notify employees of the final schedule via the oneSchedule app.|
|Online Ordering: The onePOS Online Ordering solution offers customizable web page templates to enforce delivery fees, kitchen open and close times, and minimum and maximum order amounts.|
|Gift Cards: onePOS offers an in-house gift card solution that can be easily set up using the oneMetrix cloud and the POS system.|
|Loyalty Programs: Reward loyal customers based on their behavior. Customize how loyalty points are earned and redeemed. Setup is highly configurable and supports earning and redeeming unique menu items for setting up a beer or wine club.|
See How It All Works With A Demo
- Owners: Complete audit logs and controls to minimize potential theft and maximize profitability, allowing your employees to upsell and modify items to delight your customers securely.
- Servers: As the easiest to train and use hospitality POS software, your servers will be ringing orders and closing checks in minutes and can intuitively navigate the system from there. Automatic modifier selection and conversational ordering keep them moving at a lightning pace and prevent mis-orders.
- Managers: Your managers have a lot on their plates, and managing the POS should not be one of them. New items can be added in seconds, and the changes automatically upload to every POS – no more refreshing data in the middle of service. An enormous range of reports are available anytime and from anywhere – including on their cellphone off-site.
- Kitchen: onePOS offers a wide range of exciting features, including complete kitchen management. Through the use of kitchen video, coursing, job throttling, and consolidation – you have a vast new toolset to enhance your kitchen operations.
- Bartenders: Bartenders can access drinks in as little as a single touch and close out a check with a credit card scan. Pre-pay lets them record a valid credit card upfront before accumulating a hefty tab.
|Multi Real-Time Mobile Alerts and Reporting: Mobile Dashboard and oneConapps keep you informed of your real-time operations no matter where you are. Change data for your stores and get consolidated reporting with ease.|
|Flexible for Your Location: Mix Full Service, Bar, and Quick Service feature to make the solution ideal for your operations.|
|Features You Need: Auto Combo, Auto Discount by Customer Type, Bar Code Scanners, Scales – with over 15 years of growth, onePOS can handle virtually any need.|
|Labor Management: Full Time and Attendance features, including overtime and exporting to leading payroll providers or use TPS Payroll (LandMark)|
|Cloud Data Management and Reporting: Make changes to your stores’ data from virtually anywhere in the world and access reports from any web browser.|
|Real-Time Mobile Alerts and Reporting: Mobile Dashboard and oneConnect apps keep you informed of your real-time operations no matter where you are.|